Friday, October 12, 2012

Conversations With Jack




Current Interest: Dinosaurs




As Jack and I were jumping on the trampoline, I landed on my back and layed there for a moment staring at the sky. This provoked some questions.

Me: Jack where do you think Heavenly Father and Jesus live?
Jack: In church and the temple (and a lot of something about Dinosaurs)
Me: That's kind of true. I think they live in Heaven up there (pointing up)
Jack: Really? Is he really big?
Me: I think they each are Daddy's size
Jack: Oh. Does he live on an airplane?
Me: Hmmm. No.


Me: Jack, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Jack: I want to be big like a Dinosaur and can bite an airplane!
Me: You want to be big like a Dinosaur so you can bite airplanes?
Jack: Yeah. I don't want to bite someone, I just want to bite an airplane.

Me: What do you think Kate wants to be when she grows up?
Jack: She wants to be a dinosaur like a pink triceratops. A little one like the one in my box.



1 comment:

Aubrie said...

I love them. Jack is hilarious! What a funny kid! I love how silly they are. I can't wait to see you all (hopefully soon??).