Eek! 6 months! Halfway there to one years old?! I need more time, each day is just flying by! The good news is despite how wonderful yesterday was, the next day is always better.
Stats:
weight : 14 lbs 25th percentile
Height: 25 inches 25th percentile
Head: perfect size 50th percentile
and....so stinking cute! The doctor didn't write that one on the sheet, but it is pretty obvious. You are starting to have a say in how you want your day to go. It is quite fascinating to all of us. You seem to try to talk to Jack quite a bit and would love it if he played his funny games with you all day. I think you finally noticed the dog. She must seem really big to you. You want to reach out and touch us all the time, with both hands,especially your Daddy.
My favorite thing about you currently, BESIDES EVERYTHING, is your soft, little hands. You want to hold our hands all the time. With the size of your hand vs. our hand it is more like you want to hold our finger. It is the best feeling ever. If I had one wish it would be to never forget what it is like to feel these little hands holding my hands. Jack still does it with his now larger hands and it is the best to have that little sweet touch which speaks of love, forgiveness (I need that so much ), and security.
If I kissed your cheeks 5,478 times a day, it still never seems like enough. You are half way to your first birthday and have never been more loved. Happy Half Birthday!
2 comments:
She is the most perfect and beautiful little girl EVER! You are a very sweet mommy.
I love all of these pictures, especially the one with Jack stroking her cheek....so sweet!!
Post a Comment