Dear Kate at 2 mos,
You are so stinking cute. I mean this in the cutest way, but with your eyes fully open you look like those adorable lemurs. I can say that right? P.S everyone says you look just like your father.
You are smiling and making cute feminine baby sounds that melt everyone around you instantly. You are getting so big! You are in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight. You are like a small inflatable pool toy and every time you eat a little bit it is as if you get filled with air and in a little you will be ready to set sail.
This morning Jack was throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him take a bath. How stupid am I you ask? Well, I assure you I am a genius. I know that it won't be long before Jack is covered in dirt or filth no matter what he is doing. He could be jumping on a bed of freshly washed sparkling bedding and emerge covered in dirt. It is something to behold for sure. So he will be taking a bath, but not until all of the dirtying has taken place for the day. Thank goodness for soap, water, and washing machines.
He was throwing a fit at not getting his way and then noticed you in your bouncer near me. My first thought was "please don't hit Kate out of frustration!" as he often does to the dog. However, that little man got down on his knees, got really close to your face and you both smiled at each other. You both continued to stare at each other with smiles and I so love the siblings that you already are for each other. You two are going to have so much fun in a few months I cannot wait.
While you sit there being cute here is what Jack is doing:
He is picking his nose and wiping the booger on me. Who taught him that?
He is drinking my water and letting it dribble onto the floor as it enters his mouth so I can mop it up.
He is covered in dirt. (See, I told you!)
He is farting and saying "excoose me"
He is hearing me sneeze and saying "bess you mommy"
He is thanking Heavenly Father for you in his prayers each night all on his own "tank you baby Kate"
But don't get too excited as he is also thanking Heavenly Father for the piece of candy he gets everytime he makes it into the potty. "tank you candy"
He is finding random objects in the house big enough to stand on so he can reach things he shouldn't
He is turning you around so you face the T.V and asking you if you "wanna watch a moovie?"
He is asking me for a kiss as he walks out the back door "kiss mommy"
He is talking on one of our old cell phones( I just charged) for two hours in the backyard with lot's of "bye, see ya" and dramatic hanging up.
He is asking to hold you because he loves you so much and I can tell that you think he is awesome.
I am off to hold Jack so he can hold you and we will make a "holding" sandwich. My favorite!



2 comments:
What a cute girl! I love her big eyes and dimples!
I love that girl. She is so beautiful and I can just tell she will be amazing because of the amazing mom she has! You are such a great mom, Kasha!
Post a Comment