Saturday, January 10, 2009

JACK BE QUICK!


In anticipation of my baby I became extremely anxious and curious as to what my birth experience would be like. When Josh was away at work I would spend hours online reading other labor stories. I decided whatever it would be, easy or hard, it wouldn’t matter as long as I would finally get to meet this baby.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

You know he looks just like you Kasha! You did a great job- I am so glad you had a wonderful birth experience! I can't get over how cute he is. make sure you add me. hannahclark at cox dot net
congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I just love little Jack! Your story is so sweet!

Becky said...

So cute! Congrats! I'm glad everything went very well.

Lacey said...

Kasha...he is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I am glad to hear that although sleepy, labor went well. Enjoy every minute you have with your little Jack...it goes by SOOOO fast! :) Tell Josh hi and Congrats for me. We love you guys!

Heather and Kyle said...

He is SO cute!!! Congratulations again!!! I loved reading all about your labor, thanks for all the detail! I laughed through most of it, I've forgotten how great of a story teller you are. I can only hope that when the day comes for me to have a kid it will be as wonderful as yours! Love you!

simplyshye said...

it's like he is blowing a kiss to everyone :-)

e r i n. said...

What a sweet post!! I'm so glad I got to see you and hold him the other day! :)

And .... a puppy?? Holy cow. What a nice wife you are!!!